And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Saturday, February 21, 2009

Holy Cow...


I have way too much time on my hands...that should change in a few months. Made this for the barnyard bathroom :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the creativity! Where did you come up with the ideas? Ivette and I are jealous. (yes we are checking you out together.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny...basically what happens is...I see pictures of things on Etsy or pottery barn that I can't afford and then try to figure out how to make them. I got the idea for the owl from a framed print, but just decided that it would be easier to cut things out...and then the cow was born a few days later...haha. I'm so happy you're checking me out...I don't do this for nothing you know :)

    ReplyDelete