And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Girl



Another great day with Elle :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! How fun to have a girl with all that hair. Her bow matches your blog too. You're quite the coordinator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle is so beautiful! I love all the bows and that you can actually put them in her hair at this young age because of her beautiful hair :) Chase is five months old today and he doesn't have the hair that she does. He still has a mowalk patch on top and the sides are bald!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..I guess I am quite the coordinator. Now that you mention it...it is a bit over the top! What can I say...I love putting stuff in Elle's hair!

    ReplyDelete