And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MY OWN ETSY SHOP!










INTRODUCING THE GRAND OPENING OF "ELLEigator Clips"! As if I don't have enough to do already! Some how I managed to get myself involved in starting another business from home :) Basically, I started making hairclips for Elle because she has so much hair...and I decided that it was really fun and I could do it while the kids were sleeping (cuz cleaning is over rated). I haven't given up on the jigsaw and the belt sander...I'm just giving them a break since they are in the basement...and that is hard to get to with the kiddos. Soooo please check me out on etsy! If you haven't heard of "etsy" it's a retail site for all things handmade...and it is pretty cool :) So I have my own shop "ELLEigator Clips", and I just started listing items a few days ago...so please check it out and TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW about my shop if you like what you see :) ALSO...if you become an interested buyer...I'm offering a free gift to my first 15 sales. Even if you don't have a daughter...I'm sure there is a special little girl in your life that would look precious in one of my ELLEigator Clips :) They come packaged and ready for gift giving. I also have cute little clip hangers for her to hang all her clips and bows on. I'm really excited about it and I hope you like looking at my shop. Thanks!

www.ELLEigatorClips.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. Cassie, you would! You're so stinkin crafty I love it! And the clips are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin...you're hillarious...and by the way...if you happen to read this I haven't been able to view your blog in months because of that whole potential stalker thing back in the winter...so can you give me access or what :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie! You're SO talented. And I love that you started this with a 2 month old. I'm pretty worthless for at least 4 months. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there....those clips are amazing!!! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete