OK...so this has been a long time coming...I have completely been ignoring the blog because my attention has been given to my new etsy shop, so here it is the end of september and I am just posting pictures of the awesome time we had in Michigan with my sister and her family. I packed up the kids and we got on a plane and were lucky enough to spend a whole week with the cousins. I took a lot of pictures...but here are just a few highlights. We went to the zoo, Fredrick Meijer Gardens, The Children's Museum and the Public Museum...had some difficulty getting good puctures because the kids move so fast!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Our Big Trip to Michigan!
OK...so this has been a long time coming...I have completely been ignoring the blog because my attention has been given to my new etsy shop, so here it is the end of september and I am just posting pictures of the awesome time we had in Michigan with my sister and her family. I packed up the kids and we got on a plane and were lucky enough to spend a whole week with the cousins. I took a lot of pictures...but here are just a few highlights. We went to the zoo, Fredrick Meijer Gardens, The Children's Museum and the Public Museum...had some difficulty getting good puctures because the kids move so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment