Elle was a skunk for her first Halloween. She was so stinkin cute!
Lukey wanted to be a green dragon this year because green is his favorite color and he likes dragons. He was alittle disappointed though that his costume didn't come with fire :)
I am supposed to be an extension of Elle's flower bed...and well...Keith is Dr. Frankenstein standing about 8ft tall. I am so glad he isn't really that tall because making those pants was a pain in the butt!
Trick or treating on Halloween night in New Boston is quite the event...everyone comes out for it...even in the drizzling rain! The center of town turns into Halloween haven and the stores and houses all pass out candy. The garden center transforms into a unique haunted house and the fire station whips out all the blow up lawn decor. It's very fun and festive and we love it!


those costumes are awesome! Great job!
ReplyDeleteCas- that skunk outfit is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteYou are so clever!! I love the costumes. And please tell me how Keith survived a night on those stilts!!!!
ReplyDelete