And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Look out Wisconsin! The Beacons are Hot!

Whoo waaa...the Beacons are going to Nationals in Wisconsin! I am so excited for Connor and his team. We got to watch an awesome game last night in Connecticut. The game started off rough...Tufts scored 5 runs in the first inning! Beacons answered with 2...and then ended up winning 12-6. There was so much excitement and Conn played awesome. I'm so glad we got to be a part of it. The only bad part is that now he won't be at my kids' birthday party this weekend and we won't be able to make it to Wisconsin to support him in person :( We will definitely be watching the game on tv!









1 comment: