For cake we had popcorn cupcakes, ice cream cone cupcakes, regular cupcakes with sprinkles and a blue cake with all kinds of fun carnival colored candy and carnival picks sitting on a silly feet cake stand (looked like clown feet).
I also need to mention that if anyone ever goes looking for party supplies online... DO NOT ORDER FROM HOMETOWN CELEBRATIONS!!!!! This is a scam business that looks incredibly lagit...and its not. I ordered cake supplies from them 3 weeks before the party and never received them. I was so upset!!! I had to come up with an alternative cake plan the day before the party and I was a little upset because I had such great plans for the kid's birthday cake this year. So this explains the random cake display that I came up with last minute. The good news is...the kids still loved the cake...and I ended up getting my money back. Now I just have to report them to the better business bureau :)


The little popcorn cupcakes were brilliant!
ReplyDelete