And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hoppy Easter









Here are a few pictures from Easter Sunday. We had a really busy day with church and family. The kids of course had a great day spoiling their appetites with candy! It turns out that both of my kids are really good egg hunters...once Elle figured out there was chocolate inside the eggs she was in hot persuit! It was so cute to watch how excited they both got. As much as I tried to keep the candy under control there was no stopping it...my kids were definitely hopped up and flying high...which meant they crashed hard after Easter Dinner! Once I stopped thinking about their insulin levels the day went great...haha

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even get out my camera on Easter Sunday :) Nice job lady.

    ReplyDelete