
Our Elley Belly turned 2 over night! She is cute as can be and loves to chatter, talk with her hands, and repeat everything! She adores her big brother Lukey and is turning out to be quite silly. Where does the time go?!
Elle got this very special trike from Mimi and Bapo...I have honestly never seen anything like this...lets just say they didn't make tricylcles like this when I was 2! This trike is pimped out with disney tunes and it has Ariel the little mermaid on the front and she blows bubbles into the air. Let's just say that even Luke was interested in his sister's pink mermaid tricycle. It was very cute! Elle was clapping and laughing as she played her music and danced in the bubbles.
Elle was very curious to see what was inside this box that was bigger than she was...
Grammy got Elle some hot pink converse all stars sneakers and she loves them!!!

Elle's cake table for her 2nd birthday!
We went with a garden fairy theme...it was contageous!
Tio practicing his uncle skills...no sweat!
When we say Happy Birthday to Elle...she says "happy birthday to you!" and repeats us in her little voice. It is soooo cute!
Luke and Elle's big suprise this year was a trampoline! I decided it seemed like a great idea since they were wanting to jump on my bed everyday non stop! So far so good...everyone loves it. When Elle wants to jump on the tramp she says "I want to jump the bed."


No comments:
Post a Comment