And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let Freedom Ring!


The kids decked out to ride in the bike parade!

Hometown pride...the 80th Annual New Boston 4th of July Celebration!

I didn't really think I was into parades...but we have a fun one in our town and there is so much history and pride that goes into it that I really love it! It is a fun tradition...very patriotic!

We headed to the fair grounds about 5 minutes from our house to watch the fireworks display. It was awesome! We lit up glow bracelets and sparklers ontop of the hill while we waited for the festivities. The kids were in their glory!

Yup..that's our 2 year old holding a sparkler till the last second!

No comments:

Post a Comment