Luke lost his first tooth back at the end of October...and last week he lost his 2nd tooth! So now all he wants for Christmas are his 2 front teeth. Actually, he could care less about getting the teeth...he thinks he's pretty cool right now just the way he is...and today, randomly on the way to school he says to me..."darn I wanted to try wearing hair gel today." I will have you know that that is just funny because he never ever wants to wear gel or have anything in his hair. So basically I'm blaming this on Kindergarten!
Friday, December 16, 2011
The Tooth Fairy Pays a Visit!
Luke and Elle showing off their missing front teeth!



Luke lost his first tooth back at the end of October...and last week he lost his 2nd tooth! So now all he wants for Christmas are his 2 front teeth. Actually, he could care less about getting the teeth...he thinks he's pretty cool right now just the way he is...and today, randomly on the way to school he says to me..."darn I wanted to try wearing hair gel today." I will have you know that that is just funny because he never ever wants to wear gel or have anything in his hair. So basically I'm blaming this on Kindergarten!
Luke lost his first tooth back at the end of October...and last week he lost his 2nd tooth! So now all he wants for Christmas are his 2 front teeth. Actually, he could care less about getting the teeth...he thinks he's pretty cool right now just the way he is...and today, randomly on the way to school he says to me..."darn I wanted to try wearing hair gel today." I will have you know that that is just funny because he never ever wants to wear gel or have anything in his hair. So basically I'm blaming this on Kindergarten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment