Thursday, July 12, 2012
Baby Tess has arrived!
On Monday morning July 9th,at 8:11am Tess Isabel arrived and wasted no time! We got to the hospital at 7:15am and almost an hour later she was here! Sooo another close call for mom...and another natural delivery (darn). Luckily everything worked out great...our other kids were taken care of by Bapo and Mimi on their way to work and Keith wasn't already at work that morning. Thank goodness for small miracles and for the man upstairs! We are all home now and adjusting to life with our new baby. We love it!
Our newest family picture!
Everyone is in love with baby Tess!
Luke brought me a picture of what he thought the baby was going to look like. He showed it to me and then looked at the baby and said..."Well, it looks like I was a little off!"
Mommy and Tess just minutes after her arrival into this world!
Another little angel for daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my goodness, I didn't even know you were pregnant! And now I'm thinking you were in late pregnancy when you pulled off that amazing birthday party!? You are wonderwoman!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your beautiful baby!
xoxo
You are hillarious...and yes, I think almost put myself into labor several times trying to get that party set up..lol.
Delete