Sunday, August 26, 2012
Thank You!
Just recently we received a box full of wonderful things for each of our children and I am not sure who sent it to us? I have a guess and if it was you Denise...thank you so much! If it is not Denise...I apologize a million times to whom ever did this nice deed :) Please know that we loved the surprise and it made our day! In fact...the day that it arrived I had been talking with my sister about wanting to make my girls matching dresses...and then arrived the box with a set of matching dresses. It couldn't have been more perfect. So here is my attempt to show off our first trip to church with the girls in matching attire...basically impossible to get a good shot of them...but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment