Last week we went to the playground for the first time since it is finally starting to warm up around here. Luke had a blast checking out his climbing skills...and I had a blast watching him. He is getting so big! I did however feel bad because he kept asking me "mom, where's my buddy?" As he watched all the other kids that had friends at the playground...but Luke being Luke had no problem walking up to every kid there and asking them if they wanted to play...so that was good...until they shot him down :( Why can't all kids be friendly?!!!!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Must be spring...
Last week we went to the playground for the first time since it is finally starting to warm up around here. Luke had a blast checking out his climbing skills...and I had a blast watching him. He is getting so big! I did however feel bad because he kept asking me "mom, where's my buddy?" As he watched all the other kids that had friends at the playground...but Luke being Luke had no problem walking up to every kid there and asking them if they wanted to play...so that was good...until they shot him down :( Why can't all kids be friendly?!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment