And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shark Project



One morning last week Luke told me he wanted to do a project...I asked him what kind...and he said a shark project indefinitely. He told me we needed lots of colored paper, scissors, glue and googly eyes...he thought stickers would be good too :) Sooo, I cut out what he wanted using the colors of his choice...he glued it and payed close attention to which colors were selected for the eyes of each creature. Then he found all the letters of his name using stickers and stuck them on his project. He was so proud and couldn't wait to show Daddy when he got home!

2 comments: