And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Sunday, October 4, 2009

Back at the Ranch


Fall is here so I busted out the scarecrow.

I was trying to get a picture of the leaves starting to change in the backyard...



Sooo we've been doing a lot of yard work! You wouldn't know it unless you were us! After we took down all those trees in May we were left with a huge mess and hours and hours of picking up sticks and brush. Sooo here is a picture of a pretty cleaned up dirt lot that will someday be grass...and just think how great this is going to look in the winter when all the dirt is covered with snow :) I am actually looking forward to it! Honestly though...the house is starting to look great thanks to my hard working husband who doesn't mind all this back breaking work. I'm really happy with all the stone walls he built from the rocks that were in our yard! And there are plenty more where that came from.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Cass, is it just me or does the scarecrow look like it has to pee really bad? Rock wall and yard look good. JR.

    ReplyDelete