If time could stand still...I could stand this forever.
The pretty lady dressed up in her Sunday meeting clothes.
The Belle and the Beau
I wouldn't believe him if he swore on a stack of Bibles.
You can’t make me holler uncle.
I'll take a shot of whiskey, that pretty lady, and I'm puttin' it on red.
Someone had asked me to make a special hat for them on etsy...and this is it! I had so much fun making it, and even more fun taking the pictures. We couldn't miss out on an opportunity to dress up the kids, right? Who doesn't love feathers and a mustache?


This is so cute!! I love the mustache. And I didn't know Elle's name was Ellenor. I LOVE that name! That was what I wanted to name our next girl, but I think we've pulled the brakes on baby making for a while. ;)
ReplyDelete