If you don't have one...get one! This marble track is so much fun and you can build it a 1,000 different ways and it doesn't get old :) Not even to Luke! If you're child is old enough to not eat the marbles I definitely suggest this toy...I got Luke's online at Discount School Supply.
I know...you all know what this is so I won't have to explain...but for those of you that can't see it I'll spell it out for you...da...it's a marshmallow robot?! Thanks for the idea Carrie...that occuppies Luke for atleast 10 minutes :)
More snow...
attempting to sled on the not so steep driveway...
Fishing for felt fish off the landing...also a good game...just find a magnet and attach it to the end of the rope...then put some hairclips on the fish and you have a morning of fishing :)
Elle can sit up now to play :) Yay! And...she officially likes to play in the exersaucer...double yay!
I haven't been too ambitious about posting things lately...obviously! I'm not really sure that many people actually look at this anyway so I've lost some motivation. But here are some pictures of random moments in our house :)


I look at it!!
ReplyDeleteOf course I look at it. I love Elle in legwarmers - too cute!!
ReplyDelete