
Monday, June 3, 2013
Elle's 4th Birthday (My Little Pony Party)
Elle was so excited to have her own party this year! Usually we combine hers and Lukey's because their birthdays are only a few days apart...well Luke is having his friends over this year...and Elle got the family party all to her self :) She was in heaven!She asked for a My Little Pony theme. It was a lot of fun. I got to decorate with rainbow colors and made 2 really fun cakes with fondant and buttercream icing. This was my first go at trying to make a fondant cake. It was both frustrating and fun since I did all my learning via You Tube videos...lol! I was so happy the cake turned out and was very edible :) It was all worth it when I saw the look on my kids' faces the first time they saw the cake table. I love birthdays...Happy Birthday to our beautiful and boisterous 4 year old. There really isn't a dull moment with her...we are so glad she is apart of our family!
















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great job on the cakes!! You are the cutest mom :)
ReplyDelete