And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Friday, July 12, 2013

Luke's Fishing Party - 7 years old

Luke turned 7 on June 7th and he had his first birthday party with friends from school. His favorite thing in the world to do is still Fishing...so that was our theme! I loved every minute of pulling this party together. We had so much fishing stuff around the house that the decorating was easy! With my new love for making and creating with fondant I was able to create a fishing pond cake complete with a fisherman, ducks, rocks, cattails, a turtle and a frog...it was so fun! We also had bait bucket cupcakes complete with worms! My favorite thing however might have been the watermelon shark that had swedish fish falling out of the mouth also known as "the deadliest catch". I also made a mini scrapbook for Luke with pictures of him fishing since he was 2 years old. I had all the guests sign it or write a message. It came out really nice. Also...toward the end of the pictures you will see Luke holding up something with a disapproving look...it was a joke...Keith's mom gave him a fishing tea set. It was hillarious! We love birthdays around here and we have 3 kids with birthdays 4 weeks apart...so it gets crazy! Anyway...can't believe Luke is already 7! He is becoming quite the awesome young man. We love him so much! Happy Birthday Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment