And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sporticus



Luke has a vivid imagination and he also likes to copy things that he sees. Sooo...I made the mistake of letting him watch this creepy show on the preschool channel called "Lazy Town" and there is this character named "Sporticus"...long story short...he was looking for his Sporticus shoes (which we don't have)so he could do flips and pushups like Sporticus. So his new trick is flipping off the couch backwards, and then running to the other side of the room to do pushups like Sporticus! Its really funny to watch.

1 comment:

  1. I have definitely not seem this program - but hilarious! Doesn't seem like a bad guy to follow around with all his energy!

    ReplyDelete