Luke playing in the river...you can't beat good old mother nature!
Elle wanted to jump in the river too...she loved all the big rocks and the little waterfalls to play in.
The reason we decided to try out this campground! Only the coolest Ship wrecked Pirate Ship pool I've ever seen at any camp ground ever!!!! Infact...its the only theme pool I've ever seen at a campground. It definitely made Luke and Keith's day :)
If going down on your butt gets old...there's always head first! We could stay at the pool all day.


My son wants to go there so bad! He keeps saying Massachusetts isn't far!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are getting so big! I think Drake and Luke would be serious friends.
Happy late late 30th birthday!! I am a little shocked that there wasn't a themed party with all your amazing creations, but that camp out looked like a super fun alternative!! Also, good work on the play area in your backyard! I swear, you two can do anything!
ReplyDelete