On a beautiful day at the end of August we headed North to the Mountains to a special place called StoryLand. We had a great day...definitely one to remember!
Luke had so much fun on all the rides. This was kind of his first time doing anything like this. StoryLand is so fun because its geared toward smaller kids so they can enjoy everything the park has to offer. I just love the innocense of it all. The park theme is "Nursery Rhymes and children's stories. Its just a really great place to take your family in the White Mountains of NH.
The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe
A ride in Cinderella's Pumpkin Carriage.
Lets just say Luke wasn't really into the whole "Princess thing" at Cinderella's Castle. This is the response I got when I asked him to sit on the throne...thrilled!!!Just love that boy!!!
The boys living on the edge taking their high speed swan boat for a cruise in swan lake. It was cute.
It was so awesome to go to StoryLand with my Grandparents! They wanted to take us and the kids for a day of fun. It was great! I remember going here as a kid with them, so it was really neat to have the experience of bringing my own children and then having them there as well. This is Alice in Wonderland with the GGs.
Little Miss Muffit Sat on her Tuffit...


looks amazing!! Way to FINALLY POST!
ReplyDelete