And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Saturday, September 25, 2010


This summer I was determined to get some sort of swingset and play area for the kids to play on. We worked on building this rock wall from stones we found on our property and then Keith borrowed a dump truck from a patient and brought about 20 loads of sand in to fill the pit. I had found a swingset that needed some love on Craig's List and it has been the best thing ever! We love having a place to play in our own yard.

I was suprised to find out that Luke's favorite thing are the monkey bars and swing...thought for sure it would be the fort and slide.

double trouble. Its so fun having Elle play with us!


I asked Luke what we should call this special spot...and he named it Far Far Away. We made a sign one day with his hand print @ 4 years old, Elle's footprint @ 1 year and Mom and Dad's thumbprints as "old".

No comments:

Post a Comment