And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Thursday, March 19, 2009

Go Diego Go!





Luke has been pretending for the longest time that he is Diego the animal rescuer. He was doing it with no rescue pack until last week when I finally bought him one! Boy was he happy. He put that pack on and ran through the house over,under,around and through everything. The backpack was empty until he decided to put random rescuing supplies in it...he pretended to have a map, rope, binoculars and a hang glider. Then he got me in on the action by calling me Elysia and telling me "Quick, there's an animal in trouble...we have to help him!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's too funny! A little bit ago I was at the post office with my kiddos, I was standing in line and they were running around, then Drake starts telling everybody "I'm Diego, she's Dora" pointing to Gwen. Then I realized, wait we're brown, people are probably assuming I'm some stupid Mexican mom who actually named her kids Diego and Dora. So I started calling their names to make sure no one thought I was a total dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really funny...and even funnier that you thought people would think you named your brown kids Diego and Dora!

    ReplyDelete