On Sunday we had a combined birthday party for my grandparents at my house. Their birthdays are only a day apart and I have never had the chance to throw them a party...so this was my year! I was so excited to do it. Grampy turned 78 and Gram turned 73. Gram said she hadn't had a party in 23 years! Guess we dropped the ball on that one! Sorry GG! We had a Spring Chicken theme since they are both born at the end of March. There were 13 of us at the party and it was a blast...I'll post some pics now of the party goers :)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Happy BDay to the GG's
On Sunday we had a combined birthday party for my grandparents at my house. Their birthdays are only a day apart and I have never had the chance to throw them a party...so this was my year! I was so excited to do it. Grampy turned 78 and Gram turned 73. Gram said she hadn't had a party in 23 years! Guess we dropped the ball on that one! Sorry GG! We had a Spring Chicken theme since they are both born at the end of March. There were 13 of us at the party and it was a blast...I'll post some pics now of the party goers :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment