Well...after all that morning activity Luke took a 3 hour nap! When he woke up Keith was home and we decided we weren't done having fun yet so we headed back outside to make a fire and Smores. This was also Luke's first time really doing the marshmallows by himself, and he loved every minute of it!
Monday, March 9, 2009
S'Mores!
Well...after all that morning activity Luke took a 3 hour nap! When he woke up Keith was home and we decided we weren't done having fun yet so we headed back outside to make a fire and Smores. This was also Luke's first time really doing the marshmallows by himself, and he loved every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I can't believe you were able to build a fire and roast marshmallows in your back yard! I'll have to show you what our back yard looks like some time!
ReplyDeleteI love it! What a great firepit! Lukey I can't believe you did your own marshmallows! Way to go!
ReplyDelete