On St. Patrick's Day Luke got into all of my wrapping and party supplies and told me he really wanted to have a birthday party. I told him we'd have to wait for a birthday party but we could have a St.Patrick's Day party instead. He had no clue what I was talking about but went with it. His only criteria were that we needed to have balloons, streamers, and cake. Sooo...we made a chocolate cake with green frosting, hung balloons and streamers, dressed in green, made a leprican hat and did some face paint. It was quite the party for 2!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
St. Patty's Party!
On St. Patrick's Day Luke got into all of my wrapping and party supplies and told me he really wanted to have a birthday party. I told him we'd have to wait for a birthday party but we could have a St.Patrick's Day party instead. He had no clue what I was talking about but went with it. His only criteria were that we needed to have balloons, streamers, and cake. Sooo...we made a chocolate cake with green frosting, hung balloons and streamers, dressed in green, made a leprican hat and did some face paint. It was quite the party for 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Seriously! You just decided to do this stuff...you are cracking me up. I would have completely had to plan that party. I would not have had the supplies on hand to have it...face painting...I am cracking up over here now that I see the pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome! I hope to be that involved of a mom. So far, not looking so good. I hadn't checked my blog in a long time, so I didn't see the comments, but what's funny is the gardening post after it only got one comment. Boo for vegetables! I MISS YOU!
ReplyDeleteYou are so freakin creative. I love it. Luke is one lucky lucky boy!!
ReplyDelete