A few nights ago I was lucky enough to have a baby shower for Elle! It was so fun to see all the little girly things and to think that I am actually going to use them! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who was able to come and make it so much fun...and thank you to Sherri and Janice for putting it on. It made my week...and I am actually having fun doing her laundry because the clothes are so cute! And as a side note...I only put up 2 pictures because I look like a whale :)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Elle's Shower
A few nights ago I was lucky enough to have a baby shower for Elle! It was so fun to see all the little girly things and to think that I am actually going to use them! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who was able to come and make it so much fun...and thank you to Sherri and Janice for putting it on. It made my week...and I am actually having fun doing her laundry because the clothes are so cute! And as a side note...I only put up 2 pictures because I look like a whale :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Only two more weeks!? You so DO NOT look like a whale! Good luck picking out a baby! ;)
ReplyDelete