And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Thursday, May 7, 2009

Luke's Quote of the Day!

We are only about 2 weeks away from Elle's arrival and today we finally made it over to the hospital for a quick tour of labor and delivery. I got to bring the boys...and Luke is potty training at this point. Well...Keith, Luke and I walked into the hospital and Luke was like..."I have to go"...so Keith took him to the men's room. While he was in there he said to Keith..."Make sure mommy doesn't pick out a baby with out me!" As he hurried the bathroom process along.

Luke had a great time touring the labor floor and talking the guide's ear off! He also told her that the babies all needed naps and that was why they were crying and that he was crying in the truck before he came in because he wanted daddy's tape measure. He is starting to divulge way too much information!

1 comment:

  1. I read this on my phone at my friends house and all of the sudden I started busting up. They were really confused, but then I told them what he said, and we all got a good laugh! Kids are hilarious. Good luck with you baby girl!

    ReplyDelete