And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar



Thursday, May 21, 2009

Um What?!








Hey...that man is not a logger? Or is he?





Where to begin...Let's start with Monday when these loggers showed up at my house with all this heavy machinery. Keith and I had talked about opening up the lot eventually because it was really dense and we felt like we lived at a campground. Well eventually came rather quickly as these loggers took almost every pine tree in the front of our house! I'm still in shock. The pine trees were really ugly and were so tall that they probably would have fallen on our house eventually...but I am still in shock at how quickly deforestation occurs! I'm trying to visualize the wonderful grass that we will someday have...and hopefully landscaping. Here are some pictures of the machines that are currently parked at the top of my driveway! And my driveway is also destroyed...luckily it was only dirt to begin with. This is pretty interesting to watch, and Luke loves the machines.
And another wonderful thing...it's 6:45AM and they just started the Skidder!

No comments:

Post a Comment