I'm going to hang this ribbon mobile above the crib :)
Some hooks that I painted.
I'm not much of a sewer, but I did manange to cover this pillow with different fabrics from some receiving blankets that I liked.
Sign for the wall.
I made the picture out of different types of paper and liked it so much that I decided to make some wooden birds too.
These flowers are made of ribbon and buttons and I'm going to put the block on a shelf probably.
This flower is tin and I had it in my yardsale last year but no one bought
it...lucky for me because now that I've painted it it works great in the room.
This was Luke's rocker and I covered the ottoman and made a pillow for Elle.
Last week I finally came to the realization that I am running out of time to make my little girl's room cute...and that I better get on it! So basically...up until last week all I had done with her room was come up with ideas...but nothing was made because I have been too busy doing other things. Sooooo...I got motivated real quick once I looked at the calendar and saw that May was only days away! So here are some of the things that I have made in the last week to put in her room...that is still being painted :) I'll take a picture of the nursery when it is all done...but this is what we have so far and she is due in 3 weeks...yikes!


Looks fantastic!! I especially love the birds.
ReplyDeleteYou have amazing talent!!
ReplyDelete